Job title: Content Producer
We’re looking for a passionate and eager content producer to work with our social media team to produce a variety of content for our clients.
What is a content producer? It’s hard to say exactly, this means different things to different people but for us we’re looking for a content producer who:
• Has a good knowledge of motion graphics and After Effects
• Knows their way around a camera
• Knows their way around Premiere Pro and can edit videos at a basic level
• Someone with the above skills
• A passion and knowledge of social media; what’s new, what’s changing and what’s coming around the corner
• A creative and curious person with other creative outlets, like illustrators, animators, visual effects or motion graphic
• A Welsh speaker
This isn’t the traditional position that requires you to be one thing stuck in a box, we want to hear from people who have a real passion for creativity and know how to demonstrate this through their work.
Working in a fast-paced environment, you will be responsible for creating and editing content for a variety of clients across a range of sectors, primarily for clients social channels.
This doesn’t have to mean you’re the next Steven Spielberg or an Adobe Suite Pro, but what we do ask is that you’re comfortable enough to edit footage, you know your way around Photoshop and you’re happy getting stuck into InDesign. You’ll love experimenting with the different ways to create content that engages people on social media. Exploring and testing the latest forms of content to keep us ahead of the curve.
At Golley Slater, we’ll give you the chance to build on your skills and advance your career in a supportive and collaborative environment, with a team who like to have fun as well as work hard.
To apply, click here!